2.23.2010

No Faces. Just Hands! :: Tampa Maternity Photographer ::




Sometimes as photographers, we ignore the beauty of the eyes and the shine of the hair, so we can capture details sometimes left unseen.  As some of you know, I love photographing feet.  It's easy to get that someone is happy when you see their cheery smile, but if you can show that they're happy just by an image of feet then it's a bit more challenging!  Well, the same goes for HANDS. 

I am unpleasantly addicted to cropping off heads in photos.  :) 

Here is one example (and my entry for this week's iheartfaces's challenge "Hands-On Fun").


The client was keeping the baby's name secret until birth, so she used this print to break the news to her family at the hospital on the day the baby was born!  I loved being in on the secret!

6 comments:

MD 2/23/2010 1:18 PM  

I love this! and the story behind it makes it even more perfect!

Christina 2/23/2010 4:19 PM  

So great! I love this picture, and the story makes it even better. What a creative idea!

Lena 2/23/2010 4:27 PM  

Very cute idea. Lovely shot!

Anonymous,  2/23/2010 7:13 PM  

baby BELLY.. Great shot.. .

MarshaMarshaMarsha 2/23/2010 10:00 PM  

what a sweet and precious photo! love it. and yay for being in on a secret!

PAPERGIRL PRESS 2/23/2010 10:23 PM  

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement! I appreciate the BLOGlove.