2.08.2010

I. Heart. Kisses. :: Tampa Family Photographer, Tampa, Florida ::

Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I love LOVE 365 days a year, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite kissing shots from my portfolio.  Also, my favorite blog, iheartfaces, is having a "We Heart Kisses" photo contest and I heart a good contest!  By the way, if you want to learn more about photography, Photoshop, or just taking cute pics of your kiddos, please read iheartfaces and also join their flickr and facebook groups.  You will improve your photography skills after following iheartfaces for sure!

I couldn't beleive all the kissing photos I had!  I've included some of the best ones here.  It was so hard for me to choose which one to enter!!!


Here is my entry for the iheartfaces "We Heart Kisses" Photo Challenge:
(Please leave comments and let me know what you think!)



And here are the rest:








6 comments:

ELizabeth 2/08/2010 4:54 PM  

They are all wonderful!!

Dea 2/08/2010 7:46 PM  

They are all wonderful! I love your choice for entry, great job!

Anonymous,  2/09/2010 7:15 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather 2/09/2010 10:57 PM  

all are great, but i LOVE the one you chose. GREAT photo!